Coconut oil is a natural and inexpensive material that can be found anywhere in the world, especially in tropical countries. Proper using of coconut oil regularly will help you get a beautiful hair as you want without spending a lot of money.
In addition, coconut oil also contains some types of acids such as fatty acids and lauric acids which helps reduce hair loss effectively. Besides, Acids in coconut oil combine with protein molecules to stimulate the hair growth helping remove dead cells and prevent dandruff effectively.
Hair incubation is becoming more and more popular with women. Here is how to keep the hair of coconut oil gives women women shiny hair, smooth, healthy and not dandruff.
The tools you need are a clean cloth towel or a dedicated hair cap and coconut oil. Depending on your hair thickness and damage level to use the appropriate amount of coconut oil. We can use 5 teaspoons with thick and long hair or 3 teaspoons for short hair with less damage per time. Before incubating the hair with coconut oil, you should wash your hair with regular shampoo to increase the effectiveness of coconut oil.
– First you need to heat the coconut oil in warm water. Simply put a small amount of coconut oil in a small glass and place it in a bowl of warm water to heat it or you can put coconut oil in a small pot and warm it directly on the fire. You should put a small flame on the oil and turn it off as soon as the coconut oil reaches the required warmth (avoid using the microwave oven).
– Apply coconut oil on your hair, massage gently for at least 5 minutes so that it is absorbed from the root to the top of the hair.
– Use a nylon hat to cover the hair from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
– Wash your hair with water and shampoo.
– After shampooing, you avoid going out, because the effects of sun and dust will reduce the effect of coconut oil.